What are the requirements has an HMI 4. Generation cover?
As so far the interface between man and machine, but
- between very many people with different tasks, skills and cultures
- too many and different devices
- to very complex machines/devices with many different processes and parameters
- involved in a complex IT environment
- with higher demand for customization and extensions
- with low overhead for creation and maintenance
- runs on a wide variety of devices
PROCON-Web, we have defined these requirements as a basis for development and selected the necessary technology and structure as the basis of a powerful solution. A HMI 4. Generation is ready for the future needs of HMI and thus a future-proof investment.
Important components are:
- pure Web technology ensures platform independence
- Responsive designs for customized device user interfaces
- custom extensible solution to meet specific needs
- configurable solution that can be no developer skills required and maintained with little effort